Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 17 - FRY BREAD


I have entitled this entry FRY BREAD, to attract the attention of my Aunts and inform them of my new knowledge of how to make fry bread!

We have been working like crazy this week to prepare for the baptism of three of our investigators this Saturday!  They are brothers – ages 9, 10, 11.  Their Dad is inactive and their Mom is not a member, but they want to be baptized.  We have been teaching them and they are very intelligent.  I am excited for them!  Two of the boys want to serve missions when they are older!

Our cute Little Alma is doing great.  We are going to teach her about the temple this week.

It has been pouring rain here EVERYDAY.  The streets have officially turned into rivers.  For this, I have my rain boots.  It is very cold and the volcano is raining toxic ash that looks like snow.

 I Love You.

XOXO, Hermana Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment