Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 28

Courtney has been sick for 3-4 weeks now, but is starting to feel better.  She is sorry she hasn't felt well enough to write a lot.  Here are some excerpts from her email to Darren and I.  We appreciate your prayers in her behalf.


I am in Amecameca now (10 miles north of San Pedro).  I have a new companion and her name is Hermana Guerber and she is from Arizona and she leaves in two weeks.   We haven't had a ton of lessons so I don't have a lot of stories.  We did find a new investigator that is so ready to be baptized.  Her husband and daughter died in the same month.  She said that she was sad and we were like "hey!" we have a message of happiness for you.  I am doing better with my health right now.  I am not as tired anymore and my body doesn't hurt.  I am out working every day.  After the storm, comes the sunshine.  I have been feeling more sunshine the last couple of days.  I am feeling a lot better.  A lot.  Ok love you, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment